- Bachelor’s degree in textiles or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years working experience with the above (or similar) tasks and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the production process and the tools and equipment used in the process.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business unit and how decisions impact customer satisfaction, product quality, on-time delivery and the profitability of the unit.
- Ability to coordinate a wide variety of resources to meet production quality and quantity metrics.
- Required language skills: written and spoken English and preferably Laotian/Thai
Very attractive conditions such as accommodation, visa, work permit, announce leave, sick leave and salary month 13.