Responsible for the strategy development and implementation, leadership and management of product management within a country.
Key Operational Responsibilities
- Manage a team within one or more of the responsibility areas:
- Brand communication management
- Media Relations & Issues Management
- Trade Marketing
- Product management
Manage a team/function responsible for:
- Develop and implement marketing communication strategy to ensure all categories stay competitive
- Ensure execution of the initiative is complied with brand communication strategy and effectively exposed to target audience
- Work with advertising/media agencies together with PR&C to develop media and execution plan or other marketing execution (i.e. media launch, Print Ad)
- Merchandising and POSM: ensure outstanding presence on the shop floor, relevant information available for consumers
- Coordination with Product Managers to ensure the successfully launch and execute the Marketing Plans for each category.
- Supervise Marketing communication and Trade Marketing team and plan each career development plan
- Synchronize regional product generation plan by customizing product generation plan for Country which consequently delivers company’s growth objectives and plan for commercial launch & leverage plan for all categories
- Ensure Product Portfolio stays relevant to target segments and growth objectives as well as supervise PIPO process
- Continuously analysing market trends and developments that will maximise the impact of delivering the commercial strategy
- Ensure correct pricing management and ‘terms & conditions’
- Maintain and develop the product & marketing organization in terms of headcount, skills, and team spirit.
- Management of a cross functional team whilst working in partnership with other functions in a matrix organisation
Additional responsibilities outside of standard job responsibilities