In charge of procurement and transportation activities for the Hanoi Pilot Metro Line project Depot Equipment (CP06B) and Power Supply (CP06F) Contract Package.Reporting:
Project Manager Key Responsibilities
Includes but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate with off-shore (France) purchasing teams the sourcing & procurement of all Power Supply and Depot Equipment.
- Define the applicable Vietnamese regulations per equipment and have them implemented in the Request for Quotation documents sent to potential suppliers;
- Manage the supply chain for the project, from supplier’s selection up to delivery at Project storage in Hanoi and directly on the construction site;
- Follow-up import and custom clearance processes as per company policies;
- For local sourcing (transportation, lifting and various field services, toolings, small electromechanical equipment), identify suppliers according to Project needs, initiate business partnerships;
- Prepare the Request for Quotation packages according to the company policies, with help of the Design and/or Installation teams ; negotiate purchasing contracts with suppliers with the support of Project and Design Managers, and Contract Manager ;
- Follow-up contractually and commercially the suppliers and the freight-forwarders during the implementation of their Contracts;
- Assist in arranging joint inspection (with project Employer and Engineer) of plant and materials when delivered to Vietnam;
- Provide risk analysis regarding supply contracts and agreements; in coordination of the Contract manager ;
- Build a database of local suppliers and secure prices for all recurring purchase of small materials during construction phase;
- Report procurement and transportation activities status & progress using existing or new company tools;
- Collaborate with Colas Rail S.A.S. HQ procurement department when necessary;
- Other duties as assigned by direct supervisor from time to time.