ERM is seeking motivated Senior Consultant, who is interested in participating on a variety of projects covering the full spectrum of ERM’s services. The role would be based in Bangkok, Thailand. In this role, you will work closely with ERM’s business leader to support our growing of the business practice.
This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert global consulting company on challenging environmental projects for large industrial and global clients. Access to ERM's worldwide network of Environmental Impact Assessment or Social Impact Assessment experts provides the knowledge sharing of best practices across the industry and ongoing learning opportunities for everyone.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Key roles will be to act as Environmental Impact Assessment License Holder and ensure quality of all deliverables.
- Responsible for executing medium to large scale projects either independently or collaboratively with other team members.
- Manage selected existing key clients of ERM to maintain and grow the business relationships, which include but are not limited to improving service quality, enhancing the client’s satisfaction, identifying and developing new service offering to the client;
- Support Partner in Charge and Team Leader in marketing and business development activities, which include but are not limited to participation in client meetings, developing proposals, contract negotiation etc;
- Represent the interests of the company in all dealings, and communications with ERM clients, potential clients, contacts and other businesses in the ERM Group.
- To conduct Business Development activities and develop business strategy to support partners in securing projects.
- Maintaining budget/schedule expectations and quality on project deliverables;
- Providing coaching and training to junior staffs;
- Participate in ERM’s innovation programme and champion our service excellence.