To succeed in this role, you must have at 10 to 15 years of working experience in the related field.Other key requirements include:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Food Technology, Agricultural Economics or veterinary.
- Must prove achievements and experience in related field.
- Must have experience & references of installing and running at least two Chicken Slaughter Houses with 6000 BPH or more capacity
- Knowledge of quality systems and health and safety standards and compliance
- Hands on attitude and active involvement in slaughterhouse operations
- Candidates must possess strong analytical and organizational skills, must show leadership, perseverance, decisiveness and must be stress resistant
- Excellent use of English language (written and oral)
This company offer a challenging position in a successful and ambitious family company. The vacancy concerns a full time job with an attractive compensations and benefits package in accordance with your profile and achievements.