Responsible for complete plant operation and maintenance. Managing timelines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory time lines and goals and to assure attainment of business objectives and production schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our set standards.
Duties include instituting policies and procedures, training supervisors and administrators, maintaining a production schedule, giving performance reviews and motivating staff to meet production goals.
- Direct and coordinate the daily operations of a manufacturing plant.
- Responsible for daily management of equipment and keeping close contact with Maintenance Department so as to ensure production equipment to satisfy the need of production at the maximum.
- Develop efficiency strategies to ensure the plant meets production goals and standards at minimal manufacturing costs.
- Develop, improve and maintain the production process and all equipment up to quality standard and/or customer’s requirements and to manufacturing the products within specified time.
- Works directly with department heads to coordinate purchasing, production and distribution operations.
- Responsible for employees’ safety management of all production departments and coordinating with Safety department to launch various safe production activities to assure of safety target of Zero Work-injury Accident.