• Ensure that daily analysis and production of P&L for the physical commodity business can operate in a controlled environment.
• Be a subject matter expert within Finance for the bank’s physical trading activity.
• Assist new product launches.
• Support Country CFOs in the development and maintenance of a robust control environment for the Physical Commodity product set.
• Contact point for auditors, both internal and external, and local regulators
• Responsible for the development, implementation, and compliance of the Financial Markets & Group Accounting Policy as it relates to Physical Commodities.
• Responsible for continued development and testing of a Business Continuity Plan in so far as it relates to Physical Commodity Systems.
• End-to-End review and documentation of the Bank’s Physical Commodity processes,
• Balance Sheet and Capital reporting – ensure RWA is accurately computed and assist management in understanding their balance sheet and RWA drivers for the Physical Commodity business.