We are looking for a Manager Payroll Services for Grant Thornton Myanmar, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms in Yangon city, Myanmar.
- Identify appropriate payroll software packages
- Administer proposals, engagements, billing systems and collection control process.
- Work with international firms on RFP where required.
- Hire appropriately qualified staff who can be trained to do payroll processing
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the service operation within the organization
- Continually improve the service process to ensure best practices and the delivery of quality work to the desired satisfaction of the clients.
- Build strong client relationships, create value added solutions for clients, participate in the marketing strategies to identify market opportunities focusing the perceived needs and wants of the clients.
- Train and provide technical advice, guidelines, recommendations and wide support to all staff personnel; and supervising team accounting personnel including reviews of work and clarifying technical issues.
- Participate in the budget process of the firm
- Hire qualified team members
- Perform staff appraisals