Our client, an international oilfield products company, is looking for an Operations Manager, to manage and lead a 20 strong team of engineers, designers, QA and fabrication staff.Responsibilities:
- ensure efficiency and utilisation levels of the production team while at all times keeping a keen eye on P&L, budgets and operation margins.
- ensure that all of the team work closely together and that work will be completed on time and within budget.
- work closely with other teams and departments to identify, recommend and implement cost-effective solutions for the fabrication line and to the general operations of the plant.
- responsible for the recruitment, training and scheduling of operations staff as well as communicating the expectations of their roles while coaching them while ensuring 95% production schedule rates and working with the team to achieve quality organisational goals.
- oversee the annual budget for production departments, identifying areas for improvement to meet forecasts and operational objectives, as well as reviewing and approving purchase for projects, workshop and other facilities.