OPERATIONS MANAGER FOR A PIONEER HEALTHCARE ACCOUNT! (POOLING PURPOSES ONLY!)
The Operations Manager is the pivotal operation point of translating and transmitting client requirements into production activities. He is the Program/Senior Manager of Program Management internal contact to ensure overall management and productivity of the operation.
- Build collaborative, client-focused relationships between account client and Infinit-O.
- Maintain communications and working relationships with shared services units and other critical organizations for input and resolution of business issues.
- Ensure that client communication and support processes are in place to promote client confidence in Infinit-O.
- Manage client expectations in support of daily activities for client program.
- Collaborate with top management to deliver strategic business unit results.
- Provide effective management and progression of client escalations up to resolutions.
- Oversee assigned staff, providing leadership, coaching and guidance for the successful delivery of the program.