Due to business needs, this financial institution now seeks an experienced market risk manager for a Singapore-based role. This is an interesting role that takes responsibility for market risk analysis and control to support risk management and performance of the bankís FICC business.Responsibilities:
- Analyse market risk exposures within FX and Equities business area in Asia
- Analysis and investigation of VaR and stress testing movements
- Establish a strong working relationship with traders to gain a thorough understanding of their positions, portfolio, and trading strategies
- Develop and manage stress testing framework for commodity trading portfolios based on Market Risk and Front Office requirements
- Execution of projects in partnership with stakeholders across the bank, including enhancement of market risk control and reporting frameworks?