Summary of Position
Our client is one of the leading international company specialised in production and development of premium packaging. We are partner to some of the world’s leading brands in the sports and fashion industry. The Factory Manager will be in charge of taking the operations responsibility, and will internally be grown to take over role of General Manager in 3 years. She/ He will be based in Siem Reap. Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage optimum costing of production activities
- Improve processes and policies in support of company goals
- Manage the Plant safety and operation
- Prepare and control operational budgets, control inventory, and plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
- Monitor and analysethe current system of production and quality (bag and cloth production lines)
- Oversee the production line
- Liaise with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization
- Oversee the HR activities and effective people management in factory or units
- Supervise new employees, track and measure staff performance.
- Oversee and supervise inventory, warehouse, quality
To the General Manager