A reputable OEM/EMS organization is currently seeking a strong caliber for their newly created Operation Director role. Responsibilities:
The Operation Director will be one of the key members of the executive management team of the Company, driving operational excellence in all areas by managing a strong engineering and manufacturing team. His / her role will continue to develop standard, efficient manufacturing, engineering, and logistics processes, best practices and key performance indicators to drive operational success. The ideal candidate will be expected to have both strategic and hands-on responsibilities.
Operation Director require to prepare regular reports on the day-to-day activities in each department and evaluate the performance of each department in a company, including whether they met production goals and budgets. The Operation Director works closely with the executive team to allocate resources and develop strategies for each department's success. Meetings with department managers will be held regularly on the up-to-date status of each area of the company.
- Manage the company’s overall operations including engineering, procurement, manufacturing, quality and safety, working closely with the department heads to build a strong and profitable company that provides positive cash flow with cost effective and on-time delivery to clients
- Ensure that effective systems, procedures and management controls are established within the functional areas of engineering, manufacturing, distribution and materials management.
- Develop and implement comprehensive engineering and manufacturing strategies and programs that support the business goals in line with the business plan and appropriate market growth strategies.
- Define key performance indicators across the entire manufacturing, engineering and quality process for reporting functional areas and operations as a whole.
- Develop a clear understanding of how technically works, where the leverage points are for improvement and how the company can leverage other market positions to improve shareholder value
- Provide visible operational leadership for the company and industrial markets.