General DirectorLocation of work:
Lam Dong provinceJob description:
1. Responsible for managing the parts of the Operations Division as specified in the Company Organization Chart, including but not limited to the following activities:
- Purchasing department: Manage purchasing staff to comply with the Company's purchasing regulations. Continuously review, evaluate the big supplier list, terms of purchase, ensure the highest efficiency for the Company. Review the order requirements of the parts.
- Warehouse Management Department: Manage employees to comply with the procedures, regulations on warehouse management, no loss, ensure the quality and quantity of goods in stock, fully supply to the real estate department export and other related parts. Perform regular inventory with related departments.
- Project management department: Managing projects approved by the Board of Directors, ensuring the objectives, time and results of the project with the role of the focal unit. Being the focal point for managing capital construction investment projects. Management of farms and technical units to ensure that the farm is operated, maintained and maintained in the best conditions for production.
- Sales and Marketing Department: Is the contact point with export customers and domestic customers to consume products, after-sales processes, solve complaints and complaints of customers. Periodically review the list of customers, propose price policies, debt, ... to customers accordingly and bring the greatest benefits to the Company.
2. Proactively propose and develop the Company's operating procedures, ensuring that those processes are most effectively implemented.
3. Prepare management reports with deep and comprehensive information on production, sales and revenue - profits monthly, quarterly and annually, reporting to the General Director.
4. On behalf of the General Director, the company is authorized to work with government, partners, domestic and foreign investors to expand cooperation, market development and other business opportunities.
5. Join the General Director to set up the business plan for the Company every year. Compare with actual production, update business plan periodically according to the actual production and business activities or at the request of the Board of Directors.