With operations, in more than 125 countries and over 650,000 employees, our client is one of the largest private employers in the world and is listed on the London and Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
They are currently looking for the National Sales Director who will be responsible for delivering the country revenue and organic growth budget. This includes new business; up sell and cross sell into existing accounts and keeping existing accounts. This role will be expected to drive a team which sits across 3 businesses to deliver revenue and organic growth targets. The role will encompass establishing best practice, driving performance, establishing and reporting on sales metrics, coaching/mentoring sales people, establishing and driving account management as well as finding and owning move the needle opportunities.
- To drive innovation and market performance by continuous surveillance of market developments.
- Own and drive revenue and organic growth to deliver budget and forecast
- Manage the top 3-5 integrated key accounts of the company.
- Manage a sales team dotted line wise to deliver budget and forecast. The responsibility is shared with the Business Director P&L holder.
- Become the go to person for all sales matters in country
- Report on sales metrics to provide visibility of performance
- Drive account management best practice
- Set revenue and organic growth targets in conjunction with P&L owner
- Identify, drive and lead the team to deliver large, move the needle opportunities
- Mentor, coach and performance manage the sales team
- Work with Operational heads to drive account management and deliver price increases.
- Drive sales collateral refresh
- Drive Sales Force data quality, usage and adherence to company policies
- To keep abreast with all new product and service developments. Ensure overall knowledge on product, systems and solutions of assigned segment.
- To establish long term business relationship, key account management and vertical market activities.
- To be proactive, comprehensive and maintain continuous communication to region and division management, employees on all levels, customers and stakeholders to support achievement of business targets, employee and customer satisfaction.