Archetype Group Ltd. is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with a core services portfolio including Architecture; Urban and Master Planning; Civil, Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering; Project & Construction Management, and Cost Management. Archetype Group is now operating in Vietnam, Cambodia, India, Thailand, Laos, Mongolia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Qatar, Kazakhstan and France with more than 500 multinational employees. Archetype Group is currently ranked 62nd in the Top 100 World Architectural firms. www.archetype-group.com.
· Perform duties assigned by the Director of MEP Engineering including but not limited to: setting and monitoring project scheduling and project budgets; supervise MEP design teams to ensure a high quality of production work; reviewing and checking of drawings, and ensuring that all appropriate authorizations/signatures/stamps are included on drawings before issuance.
· Responsible for the management of MEP team members, including the provision of technical advice and assistance, mentoring, training and performance management, as well as assisting in the recruitment and induction of new team members.
· Ensure that Company’s design and inspection procedures and professional standards/rules are implemented and being followed by all members of the MEP Engineering team.
· Undertake engineering review and validation of design documents prepared by design team to ensure the design is safe, economical, efficient and constructible.
· Ensuring the timely completion and submission of required M&E design reports or any technical documents in the submission of designs for approval to the proper authorities such as Building License report, Fire License report and Master Planning report.
· Provide engineering advice/comments in reviewing shop drawings, material and equipment submissions from the contractors.