offer job is expired.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER PROJECT MANAGER - HCMC
- Expires on Jan 19, 2019
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Permanent - Full Time
- 0-2 years
- Open to expat
- Define and draw the overall conceptions phases but also the conceptions of details such as the manufacturing plans with the help of appropriate tools.
- Draft and follow the planning of the project, the logical break down of the tasks and assure the coordination of the different services and readjust the planning. Anticipate glitches if necessary, define corrective actions, successfully implement them and following up actions.
- Do a weekly report regarding the progress to the hierarchical superior or other entities.
- Manage the sub-contracts with the help of the sub-contract Purchasing Manager, develop the portfolio (Audit) and actively participate to the phase tests and the commissioning for the subcontractors.
- Ensure the materiel supply with the help of the material purchasing manager.
- Apply the safety instructions and quality controls related to the project rules.
- Create and follow up the supplier panel.
- Verify of the final products
Diploma: MSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Experience: 1-3 years experience in Industrial engineering .
Languages: French native and English Fluent
- Knowledge of operating, procedure rules and EMS (Environment Management System).
- Abe to use CAD (Computer-aided design) and/or technical software
- Project management and communication skills
- Customer-oriented and detail-oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Autonomous, fast learner and flexible
- Organization and analytic skills
- Able to travel to France or abroad and work outside the standard working hours sometimes