Report to: GM Motorcycle
Provide input to and implement the company and product marketing strategy at local level for product positioning, market penetration, and pricing based on Group marketing strategy that will improve company competitive position and is consistent with the organization’s overall mission, vision, and objectives.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation of Product pricing and product strategy (out of central marketing strategy premises, marketing plan), aligned with local business functions for existing and new customer products across all customer touch points. Executes the pricing and positioning for new and used motorbikes during the entire life cycle of the products.
- Initiates and drives marketing activities for product in the market including all product and marketing communication activities for all COMPANY motorcycle related business areas; interface to sales planning & steering (e.g. ordering demo motorcycles, sales channel strategy).
- Plans, steers and controls overall marketing budget and marketing target achievements incl. measures in compliance with corporate objectives.
- Identifies opportunities to launch and sustain products in the market while maintaining competitiveness and profitability to drive business growth and market share.
- Ensures product structure (e.g. motorcycles, options) and market launch are consistent with customer expectations.
- Leads, executes and implements the market specific marketing communication strategy through planning and execution of communication campaigns, communication materials and effective media management within the annual budgets in accordance with COMPANY group guidelines (ensures COMPANY Corporate Identity compliance).