The Marketing Manager plays key role in creating brand awareness and building customer base in the market. He/She has to work both strategically and operationally with diverse group of people and is responsible for establishing marketing strategies, analyzing market trends, and executing effective both above and below-the-line marketing programs to meet business goal.
Direct report: General Manager / Managing Director
- Identifying target markets, developing communication channels, mastering all marketing communication and activities to establish brand recognition as well as selling opportunities.
- Developing marketing platforms using both conventional and digital media.
- Initiating strategies and promotions, implementing marketing plans, and monitoring marketing activity results and budget.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reviews of overall performance, outcomes and upcoming plans.
- Working with related divisions for the effective implementation of marketing activities in order to achieve company goals.
- Being brand representative in liaising with media and advertising to create collaborative network, and make sure on free PR Coverage.
- Developing brand POS material / window display to support brand presence and visibility in the market.