At KPMG, we value diversity of profiles. The successful candidate will be recruited at Manager level, depending on her/his overall experience and demonstrated performance.For this role, we are looking for:
- Either a minimum of 5-year experience at a Tier 1 strategy consulting firm complemented by at least 3 years of experience in the Life Sciences industry in a corporate strategy, internal consulting, brand management, business development, business management or commercial excellence discipline.
- Or a minimum of 5 years consulting experience in a client-facing strategy discipline at a Big 4 or boutique consulting firm, with a demonstrated spike in one or more Life Sciences sectors (pharma, medical devices, biotech, healthcare);
- Experience in one or more of the following consulting areas: organic and inorganic growth strategy, portfolio strategy and corporate planning, product innovation, market/product assessments, business model transformations, operating model and profitability improvement
- Strong business acumen, proven analytical and problem solving skills, excellent project management and people management skills, deep knowledge of one or more Life Sciences sectors and an excellent communicator in English.
- Additional strong assets:
- Proficiency in English & Vietnamese
- Knowledge of several Life Sciences sub-sectors
- Knowledge of Chemicals industry
- Knowledge and experience with design thinking and strategic design consulting
Attractive remuneration package, overseas training and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidates.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.