Leading a small team, the manager will take charge of the corporate affairs function of the Corporate Communications Department including media relations, issues and crisis communications, editorial and CSR. He/ she will also need to closely liaise with the Group’s mainland China offices and keep abreast of any corporate affairs initiatives on the mainland:
- Develop and implement strategic media relations and stakeholder engagement plans in support of the Group’s business strategy and marketing positioning in Hong Kong and mainland China.
- Oversee the preparation of corporate communications materials and key messages, and ensure consistency across Hong Kong and mainland China.
- Assist with conducting crisis drills in Hong Kong and mainland China.
- In charge of major corporate announcements including annual and interim results and AGM, as well as the preparation of annual and interim reports.
- Manage the preparation and production of corporate publications including internal staff newsletters.
- Initiate and promote CSR initiatives with specific focus on volunteering and environmental protection; and to take charge of related benchmarking and reporting.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as and when required.