Major Account Manager is responsible for deep diving and selling Trend solutions into large named enterprise accounts. You are a seller with farming” and have a results-oriented mindset with a passion for over-achieving sales targets while exceeding customer expectations. You will be playing a key role by influencing prospects to buy Trend Micro solutions in this highly competitive security industry. To be successful in this position you will need to understand and navigate large accounts and fully understand all aspects of complex selling in an enterprise technology market. The position requires significant entrepreneurial thinking, account penetration and presentation skills while working closely with product SMEs and professional services, as well as time for face-to-face client and prospect calls.
This role reports into the Country head and mainly will be working with specified key accounts in Government space. Responsibilities:
- Achieves a quota that is highly driven on obtaining new opportunities with specified key accounts.
- Develops corporate contacts and cultivates relationships at all levels that enhances Trend Micro’s position, which leads to incremental business within the designated account
- Compiles account information on organizational structure, the buying process, compensation process, existing products/tools to produce a prospective business report identifying potential business activities necessary to close client accounts
- Generates, develops, manages, and communicates expectations within assigned accounts as well as increases scope of penetration within an assigned account
- Qualifies new opportunities and prospects, dimensions the size of opportunities and articulates probabilities of closure
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation in SFDC of all activity
- Maintains broad knowledge of company products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive landscape and offerings
- Maintains close working relationship with Trend Micro’s product personnel to know product futures and timing, as well as feedback concerns and requests from prospects
- Negotiates pricing and implementation and prepares proposals
- Works very closely with Sr. Major Account Manager to service and maintain current clients