We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join our team at one of our international remote locations. This position is rotational (3 months on, 3 weeks off, depending on the location).THE MISSION
Part I: Role Leadership and Image:
- To manage building and site maintenance for multiple facilities to include troubleshooting, assess and repair all utilities and equipment for the assigned areas.
- Set up and execute regular preventative and scheduled maintenance programs as instructed
- Must guarantee to conduct work and behavior according to Aden Services Standard with methods of Professionalization, Standardization, Procedure and Humanization.
Part II: Responsibility
- Leadership by example promoting corporate values,
- Driving positive morale of the assigned team,
- Execute responsibilities and set realistic objectives to all staff
- Ensure all work is completed in line with management directives
- Self – motivated, results orientated and performance driven
- Values the importance of working with integrity and utilizes best ethical business practices
- Winning and Cooperative Attitude
- Dress professionally to Aden Services policy
- Cooperative and respectful to all levels of the clients and ADEN organizations
- Knowledge of all corporate policies and procedures, regulations and line of authority, in everyday business practices and especially while hold operation meetings with clients.
- To work accordance to the employee handbook set by the company
- Reporting to the Operations or Project Manager, the Maintenance Manager is accountable to management the maintenance, renovation/restoration and repair programs of multiple sites.
- The sites include hotels/resorts, Camps, high rise buildings, school campuses, hospitals, factories or any other building/compound set up that requires maintenance.
- Perform all repairs and carry out scheduled maintenance programs as required in order to maintenance each facility in optimal working condition and in accordance with client expectation in the signed Contracts, SOW and company standards, making no amendments without the approval of the ADEN Senior Management.
- Must have detailed technical knowledge on structural/civil, mechanical, electrical engineering systems. • Responsible to maintain facilities systems of all types to include, low/high voltage electrical systems (generator systems), swimming pool systems, and modern HVAC systems.
- Must be able to assess quality issues during final stages of building construction and prepare detailed punch lists for the contractor to complete in addition to setting up the maintenance programs from scratch.
- Perform all leadership duties as a senior member of the management team.
- Lead, manage, teach and coach maintenance teams, including support members, sub-contractors and others as required.
- Create and implement preventative and corrective maintenance standards for all building services, and equipment such as generators, firefighting equipment, boilers, refrigeration, and kitchen equipment.
- Assess and repair all operating facility equipment, canteen equipment and other equipment as required or instructed.
- Perform daily inspections and check lists to ensure all machines work smoothly, keeping them in optimal operating condition.
- Maintain log book on history of all machine recording the counter measures and prevent issue re-occurrence.
- Check and support M&E activities to reduce consumption energy, and costs.
- Work with main contractors, building management on checking, following the maintenance plan, and dealing with all kinds of problems; and report to the manager in case of any problem arising.
- Ensure the fire safety in the workplace.
- Optimize labor at based on SOW and budget requirements.
- Monthly Operations reporting (KPI’s Required by Management)
- Optimize product usage at each site maintaining standardizing material lists.
- Perform regular inspections and ensure presence of staff regularly.
- Maintain operational budgets in accordance with contract SOW.
- Maintain and audit corporate Total Quality Management SOPs and systems at each site.
- To ensure consistent continual improvement scheduling in implemented and follow-up of staff training, records to be kept for each team member.
- Maintain open communication with clients for all major issues and concerns, ensuring good relations with the customer and implement corrective actions to resolve issues.
- To ensure that the right amount of products and the correct equipment are used and applied as according to our contracts.
- Ensure QHSE practices are being implemented with whole camp with daily tool box training and weekly staff meetings, to include HACCP and as well as safe hygiene protocol regulations are strictly followed.
- Regular audit HSE practices at each working areas, to include offices, kitchens, dining rooms, accommodations, laundry, site grounds, etc….
- Ensure all staff maintains high personal hygiene and the uniform standard set by the company.
- It is forbidden to use or be under the influence of drugs or alcohol on any project site, all employees are subject to prescreening, random testing and post incident testing. Test failure at any stage will result in removal from site.
Part III: Reports, Deliverables, Qualifications:
- Assist management and advise staff monthly appraisal.
- Attends regular daily and weekly meetings with departmental teams.
- To coordinate any issues regarding to management between client & Aden Site/Project Manager
- Follow assigned rosters, and staff attendance systems at all sites
- Report to the Operations Manager / Project Manager, regularly on daily activities, and include material usage, costs, work completed, work planned.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly equipment checklists and log books.
- Understand and implement a CMMS system for managing work flow, work orders, asset management and preventative / corrective maintenance programs.