Our client is a world leader in cable solutions.Responsibilities:
The Logistics and Sales Manager will report directly to the Logistics and Country Manager and will be responsible for the day to day management of sales administration, logistics, manufacturing planning and stores management to perform their core responsibilities effectively and efficiently including: being a member of the Internal Audit team for auditing ISO systems, as well as for the following key functions.
Logistic & Planning Role:
- Ensuring the monthly manufacturing plan reflects the sales volume required, machine loading and delivery status.
- Sourcing and procurement of all sundry, material and spare parts including administration of import duties exemption.
- Controlling stores management including the control of receipts, storage, issuance and rejection of materials and ensuring all raw materials are labeled, stored, handled and controlled to the Quality Assurance Procedure and Health and Safety requirements.
- Organising quarterly and annual stocktaking exercises and ensuring the adequate supply of trained personnel to expedite stocktaking.
- Managing the timely shipment and delivery of all finished goods from both ex-works and ex-stock sales.
- Co-coordinating departments and individuals to create synergism of individual contribution and constantly reviewing and advising on current priorities.
- Ensuring all departments under your control operate within the budget levels regarding labour and finance.
- Through constant review and observations ensuring all staff matters under your supervision are adequately trained and competent to carry out the duties and responsibilities of their appointment. Where additional training is required to correct employee inefficiency ensuring the training is carried out without delay or as soon as possible, following the Superior approval, if funding is required.
- Liaising with the Management team, Finance Manager, Production Sale and Marketing Manager and others to ensure adherence to ‘Company Policies’ and recognizing of “Codes of Practices” related to personnel matters.
- Participating in the preparation and presentation of the Annual Management Plan and Budget and assisting in the review and negotiation of the union Collective Agreement and the auditing of the Quality Assurance System as and when required.
- Being a participant in ISO internal audits (ISO9001, ISO14000 and ISO18000).
- Performing any other duties as determined by superiors and which can be considered beneficial to the company and within your own capabilities, without detriment or injury to yourself.
Sales Admin Roles:
- Liaising with, and supporting Finance i.e. Finance, Credit Control, Logistics and Productions to generate the below necessary reports.
- Sales forecasting reports.
- Division performance reports.
- Customer P&L reports.
- Products sales P&L reports.
- Inventory reports.
- Forward orders reports.
- Sales person performance reports.
- Handling analytical reports and figures relating to commercial activities on a daily / monthly / adhoc basis.
- Acting as a Controller for SOPs.
- Quotations generations.
- Order intakes & processing.
- Productions loadings and deliveries.
- Inventory orderings.
- Contribution margins protections.
- Critical Assets Management.
- Finished goods inventory.
- Copper hedging and liquidations.