Summary of position
Our client is a Non-profit Institution working closely with the Cambodian government and parliamentary. The main mission of this independent Organisation is to provide expertise, organise workshops, seminars and training, and assists in the development of management and procedural tools.
The Legal Trainer will design and deliver a course in Legal Analysis and Procedure. All course content should aim towards improving measurable improvements in legal ability of Parliamentary secretariat staff and following the delivery of an initial period of training, a procedure will be put in place to ensure ongoing program of mentoring and check that skills are being applied.Main Duties and responsibilities
- Collaboratively design the capacity assessment tool for staff attending the course;
- Meet together with the attendees and their supervisors to determine the currentlevel of capacity, workplace duties, desired improvements and final course content;
- Produce a capacity needs report in advance of curriculum design;
- Design a contextualised curriculum, modules and material to meet needs in this area;
- Deliver the course alongside other designated resource persons, with language needs taken into account;
- Set assessment standards, implement a final assessment and monitor the performance of trainees during the course;
- Design a follow up mechanism for mentoring and to check on the application of skills once the initial period of training is complete, detailing suitable methods and resource persons;
- Produce a final evaluation report.
- Pre-course capacity assessment;
- Training curriculum;
- Adapted follow up framework;
- Final evaluation report.