offer job is expired.
Legal & Secretarial Head
Saint Blanquat & Associates
- Expires on Nov 21, 2014
- Phnom Penh
- Permanent - Full Time
- 5+ years
- Expat and local
Real Estate / Property
Summary of Position
Our client is one of the major-player company specialized in real estate and property development in Cambodia. The Legal and Secretarial Head is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the legal and secretarial departments of the Company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage the legal issues and protection;
· Oversee legal issues regarding the terms and protection clauses of the Company’s contract;
· Oversee legal function related to the protection of the Company’s property, including intellectual property against errors, stealing, employees’ fault and senior management;
· Manage the Company’s secretaries;
· Implement the standards and procedure regarding Company’s documentation filing and storing;
· Implement the standards and procedure regarding obtaining, renewing respective licenses for Company’s operation;
· Prepare memos and other correspondence;
· Responsible for taking and filing minutes meetings;
· Conduct research to report preparation.
· To the Executive Director
· Master’s degree in Law – Corporate law;
· Knowledge of the legal aspects related to Property Management and Real Estate;
· Strong leadership and managerial skills;
· Good planning and organizational skills;
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking and presentation skills;
· Ability to provide independent advice to senior level management;
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Proficiency in both read and written English.