Our Client is a leading global engineering, consulting and construction company.Responsibilities:
- Prepare a variety of complex engineering deliverables.
- Perform complex research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
- Prepare complex engineering calculations following standard methods and principles. Manages assigned budget, schedule, and quality requirements.
- Plan and conduct independent evaluation, selection and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Review lower level engineering work or assignments.
- Responsible for one or more of the following: overseeing collection, assimilation, and management of data for engineering work; leading smaller production teams; and serving as the responsible charge for a project.