Location - Vietnam (Son Tra District, Danang City)
Salary: 2000$ plus accommondation & supporting airline tickets
With the head quarter located in Japan, NIC's Client operates its business in the fields of energy, construction and financial investment. Since 1989, the company has been engaged in real estate projects such as shopping centers, premium housing complexes, and hotels…, which has gained many public attentions. One of its main scope of business also includes managing premium entertainment centers. In Vietnam, the company collaborated with Furama resort Da Nang to operate entertainment, casino centers for foreign and Vietnamese people staying in Furama resort Da Nang.
- Oversees the new card sign-up, enrollment and activation of our players’ Casino cards.
- Assists with promotions and entry activation.
- Supports special events, promotions, and player programs.
- Constantly seeks ways to improve friendly, helpful service and reduce guest waiting time to positively impact department’s guest service ratings.
- Effectively and enthusiastically communicates the benefits of the guest loyalty program and provides players with a compelling reason to play at Casino every time.
- Ensures each guest interaction results in increased customer confidence.
- Is knowledgeable about competitors’ programs and can make favorable comparisons.
- Promotes and executes guest promotions flawlessly.
- Creates and maintains guest accounts using Entertainment computer systems.
- Issues comps in accordance with department comp and guidelines.
- Ensures data is accurate and maintains integrity of data.
- Collaborates with work-group and all support departments to ensure player satisfaction.
- Communicates all relevant information to other team members and team leaders to maintain consistency and avoid potential problems.
- Ensures integrity and confidentiality of all customer data.
- Complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic Computer skills (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Able to type 35 words per minute
- Cash Handling Experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to rapidly changing business levels and values the differences of others.
- Ability to maintain composure and excellent guest elations under all circumstances
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Taking direction from multiple Leads/Supervisors/Managers from multiple areas
- Maintain upbeat and positive attitude across multiple tasks and environments
- Ability to multi-task
- Shift Flexibility
Thank you for your attention