Our client is a multinational consumer goods company operating globally in the broad categories of household and personal care products. In line with its expansion, the client is currently looking for a highly qualified candidate for:KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
The incumbent will report to the National Sales Manager and be accountable to develop, establish and maintain account management strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the sales, account management of modern trade of the organization.Key accountabilities
- To ensure Key account sales target achievement as per defined cost ratio and Gross margin.
- To negotiate the best trading term.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Trade Marketing and Sales Operation team to create in-store activities and control theimplementation.
- To create annual account plan together with Marketing& Trade Marketing to achieve Key account target.
- Set up the best assortment/ mix to capture potential consumer and achieving Gross Margin goal
- Develop the Display Management/ visibility/ planogramming along with Trade Marketing manager for the assigned accounts
- Develop a consumer promotional plan that achieved company goals
- Conducting business review with Key Account Category Manager quarterly.
- Coordination with Sales Operation on Account Plan implementation
- Continuously monitor and identify key chain accounts with receivables problems and to help resolve all outstanding with the head office.
- Review expenditure of each promotion and its post mortem with the National Sales Manager on a quarterly basis.
- Develop and organize a system that all promotional activities and agreed contracts with the accounts concerned are well document.
- Explore and develop new business potential with new retail chain accounts set up first in Indonesia.