The Key Account Manager is responsible for sourcing new business and information on business opportunities and competition with focus on Chinese Clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify business opportunities, potential growth areas and prospects through his/her Chinese network and other sources.
- Develop and maintain business relations with Chinese prospects and clients.
- Provide information on business opportunities to Management, Division Managers and other people involved in business development.
- Assist the Divisions, Department and Section Managers in negotiations and solving problems with Chinese clients.
- Monitor some specific projects.
- Help to secure project tenders.
- Help source specific products.
- Raise RMA Cambodia and CK brand awareness.
- Monitor competitorsí activities in business development.
- Perform other tasks that assigned by Country Manager / Division Manager.