offer job is expired.
Saint Blanquat & Associates
- Expires on Nov 14, 2014
- Phnom Penh
- Permanent - Full Time
- 6+ years
- Expat and local
Information Technology / IT
Summary of Position
Our client holds the concession for the development and the management of main economic poles in Cambodia.
The IT Manager will be in charge of managing the IT department of 3 sites. He/she will coordinate projects from development to installation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage the IT departmentof 3sites : administration and maintenance of operational systems, network and telephone system;
· Manage a team of 15 employees;
· Propose improvements and new systems to facilitate site operations and to response to requests from operations, clients/partners and customers ;
· Manage and coordinate IT projects from development to installation; liaise with clients, vendors, and consultants;
· Organise trainings related to IT ;
· Prepare and follow IT budget;
· Supervise hardware maintenance ;
· Supervise sub-contractors;
· Ensure security of the network ;
· Supervise intranet and internet developments ;
· Permanently monitor new technologies, propose newsolutions to improve operations, networks and security ;
· Ensure compliance with in ternal policies, procedures and ISO requirements ;
· Liaise with management and group stakeholders, and preparereporting as required.
· To the Chief Technical Officer
· Bachelor degree or higher diploma, specializing in Information Technology or related fields ;
· 5 to 7 years of related experience ;
· Demonstrate ability to lead a team of IT staff with good leadership and management skills ;
· Good understanding of Management, Information System (MIS), and ability to listen and response to users about their remarks and requirements ;
· Strong experience in IT project management ;
· Strong experience in implementing new systems ;
· Ability to prioritize tasks and support operations ;
· Ability to handle emergency situations with good problem-solvingskills, ability to find alternative solutions quickly to ensurecontinuity of services ;
· Good command in written and spoken English, French is a plus ;
· Team Player, multi-task, able to work under pressure.