ORGANICS ENERGY CO LTDJob Description: Independent Power Producer (IPP) DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR Organics Energy
is building a world class integrated waste management and green energy business investing in electrical power production facilities utilising clean and renewable energy technologies. As a part of our planned expansion in Thailand we are currently seeking an IPP Development Coordinator to assist with the development of projects from initial inception through to financial close and commencement of construction. The Role
Candidates must have experience in developing green-field projects in Thailand, together with proven ability in liaising with national, provincial and municipal authorities; inter-company departments and proven track record in successfully managing client relations.
- Work under the direction of senior management
- Assist with the preparation of Business Plans,
- Liaise with local authorities and electrical power companies to obtain permits,
- Liaise with relevant Authorities on finance, grants and other incentives,
- Follow up with suppliers, lawyers, contractors and authorities,
- Attend meetings and minute results,
- Represent the Company on a day to day basis for project related meetings.
Interested candidates are invited to apply to the Human Resources manager with a full resume stating present and expected salary and enclose a recent photograph to the email address below: