Our client is one of the world’s leading multi-national logistics companies. The organisation is focused on the key areas of world trade in Europe, Asia, North America and South America. They also have strong domestic networks in Thailand. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join it in the position of Internal Communication Manager.
- Leading the on-going development and implementation of internal communications strategy, engaging internal employees to participate in CSR activities to meets organizational objectives and aligning with the company’s overall strategy
- Being responsible for planning, writing and editing communications to appropriately inform and engage internal target audiences.
- Developing internal communication plans for a range of projects, initiatives and campaigns, and leading implementation
- Building employee engagement through internal communication.
- Managing and monitoring training programs and budget to ensure that they are implemented effectively and efficiently