Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a large multinational manufacturing company which has a good strong base in South East Asia and the world. They have a wide range of clients in the Food and Beverage industry and they are seen as one of the leading supplier of glass product to many well-known brands in Malaysia and worldwide.
The company is currently seeking a Inspection & Packaging Manager. Their main responsible is ensuring the proper functioning and maintenance of equipment within the inspection and packaging department.Responsibilities:
- Adhere and comply with all safety and health procedures and regulations set for by the Management/Authority and to inform the OSHA Committee as and when there is an unsafe act, situation or practice being observed
- Wear safety equipment and observe departmentís standard operating practices while attending to the machine
- Responsibility for Inspection & Packaging Department manpower staffing and organising.
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate the work of technicians within the department.
- Process quality inspection in meeting productís standard and specification.
- Maintenance of inspection machinery, cold end conveying system and palletizing and shrink-wrapping
- Maintenance and operations of hot end and cold end coating
- Cold End operations cost control and management
- To plan job change activities with other departments and ensure timely arrival of essential parts necessary for the efficient performance of inspection equipment
- Ensure that ISO, HACCP and safety rules and regulations are being observed at all times
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time