- Dynamic working environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Multinational Company
My client is a large financial services business. The company is looking for a couple of Insights experts to come in and join their marketing team.
As the Insights Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide appropriate application of the Marketing Customer Strategy and Insight budget.
- Define and develop the research required to support the business by evolving and delivering propositions that meet customer's needs and generate revenue.
- Drive the understanding of customers by reviewing their feedback, evaluating propositions and new ideas through quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Implement tracking activity to measure the impact of changes to customer engagement and customer value.
- Understanding the underlying causes of customer satisfaction across all processes and touch points.
- Shape marketing activity, proposition development, segmentation, communications, by providing an understanding of the customer and thorough focused research and insight.
- Identifying opportunities to drive improvements in the customer experience and hence increase customer satisfaction, engagement and retention.
- Working with regional or local research agency partners on the execution of regional and local market research projects.