GPO is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position:Human Resources Manager - MTD: HRM-K
* Address: Dong Da, Hanoi
* Salary: 35 - 50 million
* Job description
- Advising and advising the Board on human resource strategy, personnel structure, human resources development policy in medium and long term to ensure the development strategy of the Branch.
- Consulting, proposing, developing / deploying systems to ensure the effective implementation of management functions, human resource efficiency and creating a professional / effective working environment.
- Strategic human resource development based on the trend of business development of the company, core values ??need to build, development orientation of the company
- Monthly / quarterly / annual recruiting plans to meet short, medium and long term human resource needs of the branch.
- Developing and implementing policies for the development of corporate culture; The organization's training and development programs are in line with the new requirements
- Implementing and monitoring the implementation of HR policies (salary, bonus, welfare ...). To deal with matters related to relations, labor discipline, emulation and commendation
- Orientation and perfection of the administrative and control system of administrative documents: Rules, Regulations, Forms ... of the branch to ensure the system and norms.
- Lead and take responsibility for organization and coordination of activities to ensure the organization of events: Assembly, meeting, tourism ... achieve the objectives set.
- Proposed solutions to ensure, maintain the administrative functions, serve: Office machinery system, security surveillance camera system, canteen, communication system
- Representing / Representing Groups & Branches in handling administrative and legal affairs with internal staff in the branch and with other agencies and organizations.
- Building and controlling the administrative-personnel budget of the branch