Provider in maintenance, security, cleaning, foodservice and remote site managementJob Responsibilities
1/ Planning and Recruitment:
- Identify priorities and goals in discussing with SEA General Manager;
- As a strategic partner, give corporate structure suggestion or advice to company to add or reduce employees, to control human capital. Analyze and study the industry trend to ensure recruitment strategies are aligned with the market in order to remain competitive.
- Make and control budget should be done and approved in October.
- Responsible for South East Asia Region senior staff and foreigners recruitment, from the definition of the position with the line manager and the job offer up to the hiring of the selected candidate : Build the job offer and extend it to the selected candidate;
- Contract Prepared in liaison with Worldwide Headquarters based in Shanghai, and Follow up employees’ probation ending appraisal, or contract renewal issues;
- Monitor the visa and work permit application and be updated on new policies regarding Foreign Employees.
- Establish staff personnel folders Following ISO requirement, Ensure staff personnel information into EHR system
2/ Compensation & Benefits:
- Ensure monthly salaries calculations for expats in South East Asia Region ( around 20 employees)
- Ensure company’s C&B policy is aligned with legal requirements and remain competitive in the market.
- Monitor rules used for calculation of C&B.
3/ Employees Relationship:
- Termination check for resigned employees
- Personal action form preparation for any HR salary/organization/others updating, follow up transfer issues if have, announcement drafting accordingly
- Monitor employees’ unusual action (complain, resignation,), make or arrange interview and submit necessary reports to Management
- Spread corporate culture to motivate employees.
- Maintain the effective communication system to help information spread accurately in the company.
4/ Performance Appraisal:
- Assist in performance appraisal system, implement evaluation procedure.
- Act as mediator or facilitator to communicate with all levels of management regarding performance issues.
5/ Other miscellaneous tasks:
- Monthly Organization chart updating and collection from divers branches/ Countries
- Collect HR Data and Turnover calculation
- Collect Time sheet every month and Employees attendance management
- Work certificate preparation by request of employees
- Oversee HR training program to meet company’s demand.
- Discuss with training manager to achieve training goals and target for SEA region