Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 2500 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborates innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:Human Resources Director, 1 position base in Head Quarter, Vientiane CapitalWorking day: Mon-Fri (8 hours/day).Duty Description:
The Human Resources Director guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The major areas directed are: recruiting and staffing; organizational and space planning; performance management and improvement systems; organization development; employment and compliance to regulatory concerns; employee orientation, development, and training; policy development and documentation; employee relations; company-wide committee facilitation; company employee and community communication; compensation and benefits administration; employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; charitable giving; and employee services and counseling. Oversees new employee processing and exit interviews of terminating employees. Maintains confidential employee files and records.Responsibilities:
- Originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CEO and serves on the executive management team; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams support, company philanthropic giving, and administration.
- Selects and supervises Human Resources consultants, attorneys, and training specialists, and coordinates company use of insurance brokers, insurance carriers, pension administrators, and other outside sources.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Establishes departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department.
- Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- With the CEO and CFO, annually plans the company’s philanthropic and charitable giving.