This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm in a role that oversees the day-to-day operations essential to meeting the needs of our employees. This role covers a defined client group based in locations across Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. Working as part of the Operational HR leadership team, this role provides professional HR support in the development and delivery of the people plan, transactional elements of HR and interventions to get the right result for the internal client.
Reporting to the Senior HR Operations Manager, the role will work collaboratively within the Centre of Expertise (COE) model to support the integration initiatives, wider HR issues and continually improve the HR proposition and service. Main Purpose of the Job
- Working towards One Asia HR strategy and framework for all ARCADIS employees in the region. Building on the location initiatives as well as what is currently already available within operating companies.
- Enhancing performance excellence and ensuring all HR operational activities are built driving business.
- Responsible for partnering with key stakeholders / internal clients to deliver key business objectives, the People Plans and provide proactive guidance and direction on people issues, establishing action plans focusing on vital opportunities to provide HR solutions that add value or mitigate risk.
- Working with Centres of Expertise such as Learning & Development and Recruitment & Resourcing, to provide a wide range of HR Services to stakeholders.
- Management of change initiatives, including but not limited to restructure, redundancies, redeployment, integration planning etc.
- Management of employee relations issues and escalation point for HR Community.
- Support / management of the HR initiatives on various integration projects from the strategic direction of Centre of Expertise (COE) team, not limited to compensation & benefits harmonization, performance management system, ARCADIS way of working etc.
- Support/ Management of the HR streamline process to ensure delivery of 100% accurate and efficient operation process for the region.
- Manage the C&B Operation team to pension and taxation filing compliant with the local laws.
- Review renewal of Group Insurance Scheme in line with the strategic direction of Centre of Expertise (COE) team – Compensation & Benefits.
- Ensure all files and data are maintained accurately in line with Data Protection Policy.
- Manage the team to provide Management Information and analysis of people data to Senior Operations Manager to support business requirements.
- Review & design HR policies to ensure compliance with legislation & business needs.
- Reaching external professional bodies/ network to ensure that all existing and new HR initiatives are aligned to professional standards where appropriate.
- Additional ad hoc projects and duties as required.
- Lead a team on HR advisory services into location, ensuring that the HR plan is delivered consistently, and in line with best practice/legal requirements.
- Manage and upskill the team with specialist knowledge (Reward, International Mobility, Shared Services) in the identification of business requirements and the delivery of solutions.
- Coach, support and build capability in HR team including building a team succession plan to support business requirements and build the advisory capability within the HR team.
- Conduct performance and development reviews with the team to enable the development of skills and careers in line with business requirements.
- Facilitate a performance culture, ensuring that annual performance management processes are delivered consistently and that poor performance and risk is managed and minimised.
- Management and rollout of succession planning and talent development initiatives and processes.
- Work collectively with Senior HR Operations Manager for key employee engagement initiates (i.e. annual employee survey),ensuring that outputs reflect business need and that engagement is maximised.
- Coach location business leaders in the development and delivery of their people plans.