A. OVERALL EXPECTATIONS OF THE POSITIONWork in Masan Consumer Holding
Human Resources Business Partner Manager, as part of the Human Resources Function, will provide a professional HR tasks to the whole Function; acting as a reliable source of information and advice about best recruitment, training practice, and HR operations within agreed timescales and providing excellent customer service. B. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side.
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
- Recruits personally the key talents for the internal client.
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management.
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions.
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes.
- Acts as the member of the HR Management Team.
- Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business Partner.
- Manages and leads a team of HR Consultants.