- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- 8 -10 years in a senior professional or middle management role with experience from within a manufacturing industrial environment.
- Must have experience working in a multinational company, be a strong and outgoing character.
- Possess good HRM and HRD knowledge, planning & organising, communication and foreseeing competency skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working in an HR function in an industrial environment is a plus.
- Good command of English literacy and computer skills.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, group insurance, provident fund, transportation allowance, housing allowance, a variable bonus and a five day working week.