Our client is a successful global offshore drilling contractor expanding their portfolio in Thailand and across the APAC region.
Specifically, they are seeking an HR Manager, ideally with a background in Oil and Gas drilling. The role will ultimately be supporting senior management in the development and growth of new build project which will be ongoing. The role will be permanent.
The role will specifically putting procedures into place enabling efficient growth:
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.