Our client is a highly recognized and reputable firm with over 200 employees in Hong Kong, they are looking to hire a Head of Human Resources to oversee the Hong Kong Office. This position reports to one of the Executive Committee members. This role requires someone with excellent HR generalist background and has very strong people skills. Ideally this candidate has to be someone who can deal with people at all levels and has the capacity and willingness to handle the day to day operations and at the same time act as a business partner within the organization. Responsibilities:
- Overall management of recruitment processes for employees, interns and consultants. Visas for new and existing staff and renewed on time as required. New and newly promoted staff receive appropriate induction and orientation.
- Advise and coach managers and / or staff on HR issues and procedures
- Plan and implement HR projects and change management projects to include improvements to HR systems and processes, restructuring, implementation of regional initatives, diversity and corporate social responsibility initiatives, and changes needed to comply with local employment legislation
- Lead on management discussion of the staff survey results and devising the staff survey action plan addressing feedback from the survey
- Manage the performance management process within Hong Kong
- Overall management of HR admin systems for medical/ dental and life insurance schemes, sickness and attendance procedures, staff records, business continuity records and plannning, and other areas as appropriate