- Heading the department of HR with the overall responsibility of developing and managing the human resources of the organization.
- Managing general HR practice such as recruitment, staffing, performance management system, staff orientation, development training, compensation, and benefits.
- Develop/update policies, procedures, and strategies under the guidelines of senior management, as well as for recruiting, hiring, testing and training new employees to ensure all employees meet with Smile standards
- Ensure the company policies comply with labor law and other regulation policy
- Manage employee relations, conflict resolution, employee welfare services and counseling.
- Implementing company disciplinary action when necessary.
- Develop/update job analysis and job descriptions for staffs
- Monitors the activities of the group and call others to account for their behavior and works
· Challenges questionable behaviors/practices of others and attempts to improve a situation through the use of open and honest communications
· Uses the official information in a way which maintains confidentiality
· Encourages others to achieve results as a team and urges others to regularly coordinate with one another
· Store visits will frequently be required to measure the level of staff skills and conduct employee retraining on a regular basis.