Our client is group companies of multi business provider that serve its clients in automotive, infrastructure, and hospitality industries. To cope with its rapid expansion in Myanmar and growth the company urgently requires a talented and dynamic person for the position of HR & GA Manager.Responsibilities:
- Managing and leading HR team including setting up, developing strategies, and implementing plans for Myanmar.
- Managing all aspects of employment relationship in Myanmar, including compensation & benefits, HRD, and HR policies.
- Collaborating with regional HR team to support in the planned achievement.
- Working with all components of HR to ensure support for country processes and interests.
- Originating Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout all divisions.
- Providing HR support to facilitate the achievement of company objectives.
- Determining and recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Carrying out all legal obligation for all employees in relation to social insurance, health insurance, and tax.
- Ensuring that subordinates are properly trained and motivated and are provided scope for career development.
- Ensuring the premises are fully operational and functioning optimally at minimum cost.
- Managing and complying with budgetary guidelines as are provided.