- Thai Male/ Female with age between 30-40 years old
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related fields
- Minimum of 5-10 years of the resolution of complex employee relation issues
- Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, Thai labor laws
- Prefer working experience in trading, logistics and manufacturing fields
- Fluent command of English and computer literacy
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation and people skills
Qualified applicants, please clearly specify the position you are applying for as a subject on your email applications and attach a soft file of your CV indicating full details of your qualifications and experience as well as your expected salary, in MS-Word, MS-Excel or PDF formats only, together with your most recent photographs and a copy of your transcripts.