We’re recruiting a General Manager to join the operation of this 30+ suite rooms hotel based in Myanmar, you will have a unique opportunity to build a new and exciting career with a fast moving and fun loving team of passionate hoteliers!
The Strand Hotel is a part of the International hospitality group "GCP Hospitality". GCP HOSPITALITY
GCP Hospitality runs 22 properties with 5000 keys in the world with an enviable reputation in the hospitality industry for providing Property Management, Financial Management, Leasing Management and Senior Asset Management of the highest standard. GCP Hospitality extends its expertise Worldwide with Regional offices in Bangkok, Hong Kong, Yangon, Beijing and San Francisco.
GCP Hospitality, through its dedicated Hotels Operations Platform manages independent properties with a hands-on approach. Its experience and creative teams provide the necessary insights and expertise in Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Finance and Operations to guarantee a successful operations.WE ARE:
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- a young and creative organization
- a challenging team to work with
- lifestyle destination trendsetters
- Ensure strong and successful relationship with all stakeholders, including owning company, local Authorities and surrounding Community.
- To participate, actively, in the development of the annual plan of marketing creating events, programming festivals and establishing way procedures to maximize the prescription of the hotel.
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the hotel in a daily basis, assuring that the standards between the satisfaction of the customers and the financial objectives of the hotel are kept.
- Responsible to ensure that the operation performance is lined up with the pointers of performance and that the adequate measures are taken in case that has any negative variation.