* Owns, manages and Communicates Sales Team Strategy:
- Set sales team Procedures and Strategy
- Monitors sales team activity
- Pricing policy:
+ Monitors pricing policies in order to guarantee sales development & margin target objectives
+ Approves special price requests to optimize profitability target.
- Supervise marketing activities, event Organization, promotional activities & product launch
- Guaranties satisfying service level:
+ Collects & if needed manages key customer complains, analyzes issues & propose corrective actions. Is proactive in helping finding solutions to fix identified issues, involves other departments &/or suppliers when necessary.
+ Regularly check delivery service level & take necessary actions to identify and fix any issue.
+ Pay a particular attention to key accounts.
Leads and develop team performance:
- Team management, Assessment and Appraisal
- Recruit and coach Sales Executives
- Stock checking and forecasting
- Participates in purchasing process, negotiation and product selection:
- Support debt collection
To carry out ad-hoc tasks as may be reasonably requested by National HORECA Sales Director and Senior Branch Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/ Business Management
- Minimum 5 years in a sales & marketing management position in a reputable Food Service/Horeca company and high level knowledge of Food & Beverage in general. Management experience in Asia or other emerging market is preferable
- Strong ‘hands-on’ people management, team building, leadership and coaching skills.
- Demonstrate a strong track-record in sourcing, managing and growing relevant multi-category Food service products from around the world.
- Ability to develop and introduce the fundamental sales work processes and procedures required in the selling to ‘Horeca’ industry
- Great recruiter and retainer of quality people – be a role model