Our client in a restricted license bank in Hong Kong with a broad range of finance service inclusing Corporate Financing, Investment Banking and Consumer Financing. They are now looking for a Head of Treasury to join their team.Responsibilities:
- Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding. Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short term excess cash. Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections.
- Forecast interest expense and income.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships.
- Supervise daily borrowing in markets and investment activity.
- Support long term capital markets activities, including public debt financings.
- Support leasing analysis and pricing.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies. Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations.
- Interacts with other functional areas of Treasury, Corporate Accounting, Payables and Receivables.