For one of our client located in Vietnam, we have been mandated for a very interesting role, Head of Supply Chain. You will be in charge to lead & manage End-to-End Supply Chain Function to deliver business goals, specifically, ensuring the optimum balance between availability and stock holding, whilst operating within budgetary constraints.
Your mains responsibilities:
- Leading a management team of functional experts to achieve day to day operational objectives and business improvement initiatives over a 3 to 12-months' time horizon whilst contributing to the business planning for the next year
- Setting up and sustaining the Store Ordering function within the business to ensure an effective Automatic Ordering within the stores
- Managing the Warehouse re-buy function to deliver the required Service level within the Stockholding budget constraints
- Leading the process of pushing stock out to stores for promo allocation and ensure right level of promotional stock for the consumer base at the right time, without overstocking the store network
- Work closely with third party logistic company to provide effective management control the process of identifying key improvement actions
- Develop effective band-strength for each function and continuously upgrade team skill and knowledge through job, project, and training